• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Measured Kilo

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well I measured Kilo the other day and all I can say is WOW! She's now 25 1/2" which is a HUGE growth spurt from when I got her back in February. She was 15" when I got her and was still in hibernation mode then too, but after two weeks of me having her she woke up. When she did wake up so did her appetite, She now eats almost as much as Zero my B/W who is 41" and a big chubster too. Kilo try's to eat the big rats she steals from Zero and goes crazy when I try to get them back, last time we had a tug of war going on and she ripped it in half... Needless to say I think the showers every other day and the big meals she eats is paying off a lot.

SANY0186.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980