• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mazuri TC ??

RobK.

where do you get yours ? I get mine from the link below @ 2.00 ib BUT he nails you with shipping 10.00 . In the past a pound would go bad( stail ) fefore he ate it all . Not the problem now . I though about checking a local feed store buying a big bag . If i did i would be willing to sell small bags at cost+ shipping if anyone wants some on here . just a idea but not sure yet .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mazuri-Tortoise-Chow-Fresh-Cactus-Pads-/260725461406

RobK.

I just ordered a 25 Lb bag for 33.29 with free shipping at local feed store . It works out to be 1.33 a LB . I will check at the post office and see what the cheapest way of shipping will be and let you know what a Ib . will cost .

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I get mine at tortoise supply,and for 4lbs i pay 25.42 and i get hammered on shipping its 13.47 shipping,and cost 11.95 for the chow,i'll have to look to get it somewere else.

RobK.

teguboy77 said:
I get mine at tortoise supply,and for 4lbs i pay 25.42 and i get hammered on shipping its 13.47 shipping,and cost 11.95 for the chow,i'll have to look to get it somewere else.

check with me before you buy any more . I will see what a flat rate box from USPS would cost i bet i could send you 4 LBS and shipping would not be even 5 bucks .They are ripping you and me off , BIG TIME !!!!!! I saw some one else selling it for 18.oo a lb ,free shipping . LOL LOL .

the e-bay place is charging me 12.50 shipping not 10.00 like i posted .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029