• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Maybe getting lucky, maybe not!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
My female decided to get on top of my male Saharan Uro the other day and was biting his neck. This is breeding behavior but, the make is supposed to be the one on top biting. So i might be getting lucky already and maybe the male will trade positions with her or, it might be bad and the female might be claiming the cage for her own although fighting behavior is usualy biting of the legs,tail, or sides, not neck. We shale see and if it goes well, i will have to set up a nesting spot (tube leading up to a tub) and i might become one of the very very few to have succesfuly breed cb Saharan babys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu