• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Marilyn's new enclosure-pics

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So I just moved Marilyn into her 10 G enclosure until she gets bigger. The infrared light is just to increase the ambient air temps because it's a little chilly in the room she is in at the moment. Temps are 78F at the top down to 65F at the bottom. I hope she likes her new enclosure. Let me know what you guys think. :) The 30x12x16 I have next to it will be for when she is bigger and it's no where near done. I just wanted to show you how it's coming along.

2005007969407937635_rs.jpg

2005044331839235807_rs.jpg

2005012427816920377_rs.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow thats nice. do you like that crestie ledge for the food and water? i am thinking of getting one of them.

does he ever go down to the bottom and go in the log? mine seems to stay up in the plant.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do like the Gecko Ledge. I found my first crested on his all the time. They seem to like to eat off the ground so I got a few more for my new arrivals. As for the log hide, Marilyn has only been in her new setup for a few hours now so I do not know if she will be using the log or not. I got it for free and it's just been laying around so I threw it in the cage.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ohh okay. i think i might get one of those ledges. what size one do you use?

for the first while i will be feeding mine by hand the way David told me to but then ill need some kind of thing to feed it from in its cage. i may get the ledge then.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
the magnetic ledge only comes in one size. they have other ledges that are not magnetic which are smaller and bigger.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
ohh. how are the others connected?

You lost me....other what? Ledges? Connect to what? The enclosure? The other ledges are not magnetic and just sit on the floor on an enclosure.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
yeah i ment how are the other ledges connected to the wall. but then i looked on the website and saw they just sit on the floor.

they dont have the magnetic ones in stock till march 10th so i guess i wont be getting it till then. ill just use a milk cap till then i guess.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am looking into possibly getting one of those ledges...but I have no idea how much they cost. Can someone help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus