• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mangrove Monitors

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why? Do you have any, greentriple? I've always admired them, but I think I'd rather have a dum or peachie.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Not yet, but I think they are way cool and I'm considering adding one. I just want to discuss them with someone with experience rather than general care sheets.

dorton

5 Year Member
Monitors are awesome, maybe one day I can get some
and have enough room for a large outside enclosure for summer time.

dicy

5 Year Member
1 thing i can tell u dont keep 2 of m together how calm they may look they whill figth one day and these guys r no joke i know a guy who had 2 addults together whit no problem untill they where adjusted and healthy they started to figth he ended up selling 1 and a fem whit lots of stitches

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I have a couple of baby Black Throat hatchlings arriving today. I hope they make it here alright. I'll post picks as soon as they settle in. I love Monitors. I would rather keep them than any lizard besides a chameleon. I am thinking of selling off all my snakes a start breeding just large monitors. Of course it will be a gradual thing.I'm kinda one of those A.A.D.D. people. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029