• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Made A Decision Today-Thanks Bobby!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Some of you may have seen pics and discussion of me acquiring a red tegu from a local pestore in my area.

The nice people at the shop were holding the animal for me contingent on me building or acquiring a cage set up from one of the employees.

Things just were not coming together with the cage issue and I called the shop to tell them at this time to put him back up for sale. I apologized for any inconveniance on my part but they were cool and understanding about it. Besides I'm in there every week buying feeders for my other pets, and they know I am a good customer.

Anyway, I decided to give Bobby Hill a call and boy, I am sure glad I did. I will be getting a juvenile extreme giant from Bobby this June or July.

I am ecstatic to say the least and I have bought myself some valuable time to build a set up or two.

For the first 10 months or so, Bobby said a 40 breeder would be adequate, which I already have!

We had a very good conversation and he gave me his undivided attention, which I really appreciated, considering he doesn't know me in the slightest, although we do have a couple of things in common.

He used to live in New Orleans, I reside right outside N.O. in Metairie and we are both crazy about tegus and other herps!

My wife looked at the pictures and videos on his site and we are very impressed.

Thanks again for your time Bobby. Look forward to getting me a giant!

...Jefroka

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Congrats man!!!!!!!!! :app

I think you made the right choice! Looks like we'll both be getting our extremes about the same time (i reserved one also)! :dan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980