• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Low White Argentine B & W Tegus?

rosieuk

Mine has the same colours as the black headed one, but with a milky tea colour forehead - oddly though his jaw and neck underneath are very pale. God alone knows his genetics.
I've seen some of the dark headed animals on those reprehensible YouTube videos. Are they from a certain area?
It's also possible that colour can change with different diet. I swapped some of my cornsnakes from mice to rats & immediately (next shed) their yellows became much brighter and more noticeable and continued to brighten up for some time..
That melanistic animal is really pretty - reminds me of the beaded lizard - just less venomous and doesn't need a tyre iron to get him off if he bites.

LizardladyUs

e582d01966cb24d0650e5f379b3c7f85.jpg
this is the blackest tegu I ever saw a guy I know has them for sell but not this one this is supposed to be the dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey where is this boy? I would like to sort a breeding arrangement.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam