• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Loving the tegu experience

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I have had fairly good luck with my giant so far. Currently he is about 3 feet or less and is still a baby of course. I have 3 other tegus that have wreaked havov on him from since june when I got him, well only one was a bully, everyoneelse pretty much ignored him. I got him at 2 feet and watched him grow, shedding twice a month and he stayed alone in his room, yep he had a room all to himself during the hard times, just so that he could grow and move around to his full potential, like my first tegu Saleen.
The damage, he has been caught a few times and has a couple toothmark scars on back and tail, he did get a laceration in the inner angle of of his elbow from the bully catching him on his front leg. Worst of all was the last back toe that I had to amputate, because it was hanging off and had skin missing leaving exposed muscle. I was so horrified, but I did have money to tak a lizard to a vet, so rubbing alcohol and antibiotic cream had to do. He still has that whole leg today thanks to quick thinking and growing up with a mother who is a nurse.
Marble is the name of my extreme giant and I am still waiting for my extreme legend and loving every moment of it. Better than a wet and expand pet right? .......Still trying to get pics on here of my lizard family, Marble, Saleen, Andrew and Lady Di, of whom I didnt name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980