• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Love Needed :(

so i dont get my Brazilian Rainbow Boa back :( my mother blew up about it and threatend to cause my dad's bloodpressue to go up so high afterh is 4 heart attacks and heart surgery that itd give him a antherh eart attack and if i brought her home that theyd get a divorce over it and hed move back in with his ex wife. :/ really not happy at all right now... *tears* : /

montana

Soon you will have your own place and can keep whatever you want ....

How about a cool turtle ??? I know they arn`t devil spawn but I personally think they are cool ...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man Thats horrible, like Montana said soon you will be out on your own and can keep what you choose

montana said:
Soon you will have your own place and can keep whatever you want ....

How about a cool turtle ??? I know they arn`t devil spawn but I personally think they are cool ...

I like alligator snapping and red footed turtles
reptastic said:
Man Thats horrible, like Montana said soon you will be out on your own and can keep what you choose

and ya.. i had my own place when i was 18 but that car wreck 130mph that my friend was driving in ruined everything. ill be glad when i get my new new place :/

roastedspleen

theirs an emergency reptile rescue in my town. their sort of common.
if you can find one around your area than maybe you can ask if they can take care of your boa.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My mother didn't like animals when I was growing up either. When I went off to college I got my first reptile pet. When you get to the other side of the road and you become the parent, life looks a lot different....trust me on that one. ;) But if you are living in their house and they are supporting you, well, you just have to be grateful and wait until you get your own place. That probably sounds like something someone's mom would say..... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980