• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for a Male Black and White Argentine Tegu!

lyonww

Hello! I'm looking to have a Argentine Tegu, preferably a male that is around 2 years old. Open to other options as well. I am willing to purchase one. If your Tegu is in need of a new home, I would love to take him off your hands whether you are giving him away for free or selling him, please let me know.

Afosterchild

Hello! I'm looking to have a Argentine Tegu, preferably a male that is around 2 years old. Open to other options as well. I am willing to purchase one. If your Tegu is in need of a new home, I would love to take him off your hands whether you are giving him away for free or selling him, please let me know.
I have a BW male, ~3 years old for sale with custom enclosure. Taking offers, mainly looking to rehome him.

Ms Marty

Hello. I have an Argentine Black and White male Tegu. He is approx 18 months old. His name is Socrates. Beautiful boy. Available with 8 foot wide x 4 deep x 6 ft tall Grow Tent. Very negotiable pricing. Need to rehome ASAP due to Domestic Changes. Please message me on this site with any questions. I am located 38 miles South of Knoxville, Tennessee. Will not ship. Pick up only please.
1F81E7C4-6206-45CE-9314-0EB885A7DC0B.jpeg
F96823F5-2354-4108-8B2A-947DB80E5526.jpeg
7E5F339E-BE23-48DE-AAB2-0C41F4034E06.jpeg
7E5F339E-BE23-48DE-AAB2-0C41F4034E06.jpeg
0ED7821B-0EAB-4EC1-8DD4-44DB283E5742.jpeg
4C1AC41F-C9E1-4AFB-B8E7-27FCD987C0BA.jpeg
97165813-A58A-404D-8080-7318F8FE929F.jpeg
C43E81D5-8177-403F-A02A-FF2CBEBE6AA2.jpeg
63DDAF6D-B1EE-4785-9B7A-98069FD4C261.jpeg
C3B0FAD7-7388-484D-96A2-E2B74BF67AAE.jpeg

christienburnett

HelloMy name is Christien Burnett and I was wondering if you’re still looking for a male Tegu? If so, I have a black & white Tegu. Do you live in Nevada?

ColdBlooded1

Hello. I have an Argentine Black and White male Tegu. He is approx 18 months old. His name is Socrates. Beautiful boy. Available with 8 foot wide x 4 deep x 6 ft tall Grow Tent. Very negotiable pricing. Need to rehome ASAP due to Domestic Changes. Please message me on this site with any questions. I am located 38 miles South of Knoxville, Tennessee. Will not ship. Pick up only please.View attachment 15754View attachment 15753View attachment 15752View attachment 15752View attachment 15751View attachment 15750View attachment 15749View attachment 15748View attachment 15747View attachment 15744
That's a beautiful set up in the grow tent! Does that keep humidity well too? I love the picfture of the little monkey climbing up the baby gait :)

Ms Marty

That's a beautiful set up in the grow tent! Does that keep humidity well too? I love the picfture of the little monkey climbing up the baby gait :)

Thank you! Socrates has really
enjoyed his big home!! Yes, I have no problems keeping his humidity levels high especially since I have a 35 gallon water tub with A filtration system and water heater set up for ‘Soc’ to cool himself off with! I also have a humidifier that has access through one of the small side portals to help out.
I feel so incredibly sad that I have to rehome Socrates, but as of today my house goes on the market and I have 4 weeks in which to re-home all my reptiles.

ColdBlooded1

Thank you! Socrates has really
enjoyed his big home!! Yes, I have no problems keeping his humidity levels high especially since I have a 35 gallon water tub with A filtration system and water heater set up for ‘Soc’ to cool himself off with! I also have a humidifier that has access through one of the small side portals to help out.
I feel so incredibly sad that I have to rehome Socrates, but as of today my house goes on the market and I have 4 weeks in which to re-home all my reptiles.
His tent sounds like some place I'd like to live in... I'm sorry the news is heart breaking. I sure hope all your scaley kids get awesome homes, screen the people carefully. Socrates is really going to miss you too.

Ms Marty

His tent sounds like some place I'd like to live in... I'm sorry the news is heart breaking. I sure hope all your scaley kids get awesome homes, screen the people carefully. Socrates is really going to miss you too.
Thank you so much! Trying to figure out how to post a classified as on Hear. Any suggestions?

Ms Marty

Did you see my post about Socrates? Please let me know if you’d like any other info, Thank you.

Brirnrod

Not sure if you are still looking but I have 3 yr tegu he is biggest sweetheart you ever encounter. I am willing to ship. $250. If you need his supplies that also come along.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980