• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Look at this..

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
she is beautiful!! she would make a good partner for my Skeletor!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yo bro,
I read you have a fog machine to help keep the humidity up. I am curious how you did it? is it an exo-terra typer fogger? inside or outside the cage? When I build my cage I want to install a humidifier machine/fogger/mister. Just looking for some ideas.

olympus

5 Year Member
Puff The fogger that I have is an exo terra ultrasonic fog generator. All I have to do is turn it on and put it in a bowl of warm water and it fogs up pretty good.

olympus

5 Year Member
Hey Dave Dragon thank you.. I found an Agway in Morristown 20 mintues from my house. To my surprise they had cypress mulch, the stuff was 5 dollars a bag.. It takes six to fill my cage, what a big difference from spending the $200 plus that I normally spend. Until you recommended it I have never heard of an Agway and no other stores around here carry cypress mulch. Your check is in the mail by the way.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
Hey Dave Dragon thank you.. I found an Agway in Morristown 20 mintues from my house. To my surprise they had cypress mulch, the stuff was 5 dollars a bag.. It takes six to fill my cage, what a big difference from spending the $200 plus that I normally spend. Until you recommended it I have never heard of an Agway and no other stores around here carry cypress mulch. Your check is in the mail by the way.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problem! Us Northeast guys gotta stick together! We pay $5 for a 3 cubic foot bag also, using 5 bags. Not bad.

Make the check out to "Cash"!! Lots of zero's!! :mrgreen:

olympus

5 Year Member
The water bowl was not put in at the time because the background was not put in yet. Oh yeah tegus do need water :bisl
IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

See she has a water bowl and a feeding bowl...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029