• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Live Moss: Use or not to use

James Smith

Hello guys it's been a while since I posted something. I had a question. I have some moss that was growing on the side of the house, I mean a lot of moss. I trimmed some and brought in to the house. It's clean moss. I am keeping in a bowl until I can run it across you guys. Should I use it in BOGA'S enclosure? It is a spreading moss and it would be cool to see it take over I side the enclosure.

James Smith

Awesome guess who is getting a house make over. I've been really busy guys taking care of my Dad. He has Alzheimer, and he lives with me. He fell and broke his hip too, so things has been a little crazy than normal. Between BOGA and my Dad, along with the everyday stuff all I can say is Wow i have a headache thinking about it. Thanks again Walter1.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome guess who is getting a house make over. I've been really busy guys taking care of my Dad. He has Alzheimer, and he lives with me. He fell and broke his hip too, so things has been a little crazy than normal. Between BOGA and my Dad, along with the everyday stuff all I can say is Wow i have a headache thinking about it. Thanks again Walter1.
Most welcome. Keep well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980