• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

liquid bedliner?

kellen.watkins

Has anyone ever used this on a wood enclosure, I saw myth busters last week and the stuff makes wooden walls bomb proof lol and its polyurethene and rubber seems like it can work

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL I saw that episod as well and was wondering the same thing. I used it on my deer guard for my truck and it has held up better than the first coat of paint I had on there, pain to have to do all the sanding.

I don't see why not, its just not cheep stuff so be perpared for that, and it depends on the brand what the mixture is so watch for things like melting point (My dad had one that when he parked his car in AZ it melted the bed liner at 110F so that could be a problem in a warm cage).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980