• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Link's Thread - picture heavy

Kebechet

I think Link is teething or something. He keeps going after random hard objects to chew on. He nudges them first, to check and see how hard they are, and then he starts gently gnawing. He found my hammer again, and I snapped this picture before he decided he was done gnawing.
281970_10150266713288190_500503189_7449824_4628713_n.jpg

(he did not appear to be in any physical distress, and this photo shows teeth growing in that I haven't seen before, so I assume he's teething and will gnaw on hard objects for pain relief. I checked him out after, to make sure he hadn't injured himself, and he hadn't. So while the behaviour is strange, I'm not overly concerned.)

Kebechet

Link made a croaking sound when he yawned just a second ago Oo' it almost sounded like a cross between a burp and that sound that baby crocodiles make. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.