• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lets see the biggest Tegus!!!

jntann

5 Year Member
Turbine said:
jntann,

I love the black head of your tegu. She is a great looking tegu!
Can you tell me where you got her.

turbine
I don't know where it came from I got it at a pet shop in Tucson AZ. when it was about 21" long.

tracyanderson777

5 Year Member
kpelzer said:
id like to see some pictures of your guys biggest tegus if you dont mind, i think the huge ones are awesome. here mine, hes a 48inch male

Might i say sir that is one of the most beautiful healthy tegus ive ever seen

kpelzer

5 Year Member
man some of those tegus are insanely big, mine 4ft at a year so maybe i got a chance to have a huge one, and bobby your tegu looks great, is that Ice?

Quijibo

5 Year Member
Here's Jango today. He was born 6.29.09. He is 28" right now with no signs of slowing down. I think he is going to be a big'un.
:roon

Jango92609008.jpg

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
How can he be that big! Mine was born ealier and and is half that size about. Very nice! I really need to start feedig more I guess.

Quijibo

5 Year Member
Here's another pic. The chair is 19" across. I'm stunned. Today he ate an adult mouse with almost 3 dozen gut loaded superworms for dessert. I measured him 11 days ago and he was just 24".
4" in 11 days. :shock:

Jango92609003.jpg

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
I have one of jangos brothers. I just got him last Tuesday. He was 20" then and today, a week and a half later he is 22". Today he ate a hopper mouse, 2 tablespoons of turkey, 1 and a half chicken hearts and a bunch of cherries, cranberries and raisins. He is a pig. Yesterday about the same amount of food minus the mouse and double the turkey. I think he will be right up there soon enough. Lol

kpelzer

5 Year Member
man thats insane growth, if they dont hibernate this time next year you guys are going to have some massive tegus at that rate

Quijibo

5 Year Member
Sweet. I can't wait until Jango gets that big. Then I won't have to worry anymore about him escaping and not being able to find him. I'll just follow the trail of upended furniture. I'll just have to remember to hide my car keys.
:lol:

stainthedane

5 Year Member
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/members/stainthedane-albums-cygnus-picture50266-love-pic.jpg

I will eat YOUR BABIES!!!

Lol or not...
She's only 3ft right now...has a little ways to go. I should find a shot of her draped over my shoulder, she's getting big... It's so crazy when you look at the baby pics of them and see how much they've grown!!!
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/memb...icture5850-he-has-fantastic-temperment-he.jpg

My little baby growing up, going off to destroy people, :bawl

Isn't she pretty??
(Sorry for all the large photos.)
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/memb...s-cygnus-picture50261-what-beautiful-eyes.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.