• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

latest improments to Rhoni's cage

RobK.

background , bird sounds . He's also watching '' LIFE IN COLD BLOOD'' on a TV right now . If anyone would like to borrow the DVD , i will ship it to you for free , then please pass in on to anyone else that you trust on this forum .

http://www.youtube.com/user/rgkempton#p/u/3/VDWfYxyKv3s

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks good, I love the background :D. Awesome documentary btw.

RobK.

Maro1 said:
Thats Nice Rob! I know what my next upgrade is LOL

the background is double sided , rock on one side, rainforest on the other . i didn't think rainforest fit a Rhino.

when my rhino saw the GALAPAGOS MARINE IGUANAS on the DVD swimming and then climbing out onto the rocks , he jumped right off his basking rock to the floor and ran over to the screen . sure caught his eye !!!

turtlepunk

omg. I watched the video of your enclosure again and just noticed that the background is only paper!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! looks so real

RobK.

I need to find my glasses or get new ones . i cant believe i spelt improvements the way i did . I can't see clearly up close , 3' and under with out my glasses so even the keys are not clear . I am not the best speller BUT not that bad !!

Maro1

I have a printer / sign guy nearby I am going to see if I can get him to print a background from a picture I found. There was some video I saw once where in all of their enclosures they used backgrounds. One was for a snake that frequented farmhouses so they made a photo background from a farm. Look way cool.

Maro1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029