• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

kyle begs for his food! to cute :) video

bwiegmann

Haha this is what happens every day when I get home, he's to funny. Just figured I'd share the cuteness :). (Btw, my knuckle is broken, so that's why my hand is wrapped!!) :) [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A1f12spp_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

He's not very bright lol, but I love him neways :)

bwiegmann

He will smell my hands to see if I have food in them, but will ignore them if I don't have any :) he eats everything Lol, scallops,
ground salmon, tilapia, snails, croc chow, ground turkey, shad, shrimp and crayfish. Basically anything I put in his bowl. He does this every morning and after I come home from work :) the morning is to come out of his cage and bask in the window, night is for his dinner :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980