• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Kimbo

Carnicero

Definitely sad. Doubly so after hearing what he did to his stock when he fled the state. :mad::(:mad:

Hatchdate on the second clutch was 6/13/12. Parents Sleet x Snow. I think the first clutch was Ice x Cream

Do you know how long Kimbo is these days? They really do look very similar to one another! <3

Looked back at old emails and I got my hatch email on 6/13 so def second clutch is Ezzy from the same? I didnt hear the details of what happened but it cant be good im guessing he didnt want any possible way of people using his stock animals which is cruel if what i think happened happened.

Carnicero

Just read that thread Logie so sad but im relieved they were still alive as I was thinking worse. Tried to do a measurement on kimbo he wasnt too cooperative but Im gonna put him at 31 inches

Carnicero

They are little fish that I sell at my job. They come in frozen, gutted, with no heads they just have the spine in them. Kimbo's been eating like a monster lately!

Carnicero

Couple of shots from today.

IMG_20130702_173658.jpg
IMG_20130702_173312.jpg
IMG_20130702_172413.jpg
20130701_182812.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member