• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

kamanchii thread update

j.sawyer48

hes been really good and is the chillest lizard ive ever met lol

1330037658851imagejpeg_2.jpg

CIMG0232.jpg

CIMG0228.jpg

CIMG0220.jpg

CIMG0217.jpg

CIMG0216.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
looking good! that top picture really shows how big hes gotten. nice work.

j.sawyer48

thanx everyone @tommyboy yea it gets pretty cold down here but central heating helps lol. @compnerd7 his colors are what made me pick him out when he was a hatchling there were acouple choices i had and most of the gus were a real dark red but he was a very light peach color so i scooped him real quick.

Lynda

j.sawyer48 said:
i used to live in cambridge but i moved to a town like 20 mins away called billerica

were do u live around here?

Beautiful Red...and not far from us - I'm just over the border in Hollis -

j.sawyer48

I have family up that way it's literally like 15 maybe 20 mins away from me very cool. Were do you go for all ur gu supplies and wat not?

tommyboy

I am south of Boston in Rockland. There are a few small pet stores around here that i get the basics from, but i rely mostly on the reptile expos in NH to stock up on feeders and supplies.

Lynda

j.sawyer48 said:
I have family up that way it's literally like 15 maybe 20 mins away from me very cool. Were do you go for all ur gu supplies and wat not?
I order my cyprus mulch for the Farmer's Exchange in Nashua, any bulbs I get at petsmart, and I order any meters online. There used to be a great lizard pet store, but it has closed.

tommyboy

The owner of NERD is actually from Billerica. Kevin (the owner) used to sell reptiles out of his house in the Want Ads before he got big.

j.sawyer48

yea i herd about that lol thats crazy and now they got that bigg store. i actually took kamanchii today to n.e.r.d to get him probed and he is actually a she lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus