• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Juvenile Argentine Black and White Tegus for sale

Chia pett

Hi all. I have young Argentine B@W s for sale . These lizards were born last August 2016 . The father is from Varnyard Herps and the mother is a direct descendent of Bert Langerwurf stock . Pictures are available of the babies as well as the father and mother.
The lizards are kept outdoors in spacious pens and get plenty of sun light.
The lizards have been fed crickets , varied fruits n veggies, crocodile diet and scrambled eggs and fish.
The babies are now undergoing a 3 rd round of Strongid * ( dewormer ) . All the babies went down for hibernation in October 2016 and woke late April/May 2017.
I'm asking 125.00 firm for each plus shipping cost.
Interested tegu guys and gals my email address is :
[email protected] . I will be glad to send pictures and any other info regarding the lizards.
Lizards will be available June 10 2017 as I need to give each a last round of Strongid.
To see my video of my lizards go to you tube and "Search " for John Rivera Tegus Or also by pressing the curved arrow on the video ( above) takes you to YouTube and you can view other videos of the babies and a video of their father Ricky . I will be at the Richmond Reptile Expo on Saturday July 22 2017 - so if your interested or you can " pick up " I'll be glad to bring your tegu to the show .
Thanks John
Hi all. I have young Argentine B@W s for sale . These lizards were born last August 2016 . The father is from Varnyard Herps and the mother is a direct descendent of Bert Langerwurf stock . Pictures are available of the babies as well as the father and mother.
The lizards have been fed crickets , varied fruits n veggies, crocodile diet and scrambled eggs and fish.
The babies are now undergoing a 3 rd round of Strongid * ( dewormer ) . All the babies went down for hibernation in October 2016 and woke late April/May 2017.
[email protected] . I will be glad to send pictures and any other info regarding the lizards.
Lizards will be available June 10 2017 as I need to give each a last round of Strongid.
To see my video of my lizards go to you tube and "Search " for John Rivera Tegus Or also by pressing the curved arrow on the video ( above) takes you to YouTube and you can view other videos of the babies and a video of their father Ricky . I will be at the Richmond Reptile Expo on Saturday July 22 2017 - so if your interested or you can " pick up " I'll be glad to bring your tegu to the show .
Thanks John

Chia pett

Thanks John

TeguGirl74

Thanks John
How much is the cost of shipping to El Cajon, CA?
FASTERCONTACT...619. 402. 2807
My name is krysten moon
Look. Forward to hearing back from you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced