• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just wondering,

Assorted_Serpents

5 Year Member
How many of you have purchased from Agama International since Bert has passed away and what have been your experiences good or bad.
Michelle

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I bought 20 tegus from Timo and Hester for my local pet shops last August, 4 were dead and one had a bad twisted broken foot. Timo refused to make it good and has never made it right. The babies were very poor and way too young to ship. Beware of this guy, he is not Bert and never will be.

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
i think i bought the last one ever from him personally, but i had to sell him cause i confused the orders with him, cause i said i canceled the order and bought from bobby, but i got two tegus on the same day. wish i had the space, but i don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu