• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just to say,...Hey! :)

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not new to tegus or the forums. I thought I registered on this site when it was started but I guess not. I've been over at the other site for quite some time and checking this one from time to time.

But today,. :yik ..I saw the new tegus and logged on I had to chime in and order my baby so here I am. :mrgreen: This little newby will make tegu #3 when I get home.

I already have a B&W 1yr 1/2 old male, and also waiting on one of Dave Dragons BBs'.

I knew you were working on something over there Varnyard,..I was waiting on a blue x extreme but I think this might just be even better ;). So,..you'll be recieving a PM from me here shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029