• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just an Update.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is just an update of my Aussies and their enclosure.. i desided to keep the enclosure basic because they are so small..I will put more things for them to climb on ECT ,As they grow.But for now i dont need them jumping off basking areas 3 feet off the ground. I will be putting live plants in to help keep the humidity up...And i still have to add some rocks around the pool. but here are some pics ..:) enjoy
DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

well thats it for now..
any comments or ideas are welcomed!

dorton

5 Year Member
Looks good!
Did you build it to fit the water tub, because its looks like it fits perfect in there.
Those little guys/gals look great.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Im impressed with the "pool" I like the way that turned out, and is that a pump of some kind in the water or what?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dorton said:
Looks good!
Did you build it to fit the water tub, because its looks like it fits perfect in there.
Those little guys/gals look great.
Hahaha the tub fits in there with a tight squeez gonna be a pain to take out and clean.

'An ColdThirst Its a filter so the water doesnt get really dirty.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You read my mind Dorton probly just feeder fish or some gold fish..cause the aussie can eat them...I dont wanna buy exspensive fish and have them gone the next day lol

gebris353

5 Year Member
Yeah really cool enclosure, you'll really need to record that moment with the fishes, that would be really funny! xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus