• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

jurassic park feeding

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
so im feeding the tegus today, i gave nero her bowl of ground beef, and for pyro i gave him a bowl of shredded papaya and acorn squash and a seperate bowl of ground beef. so pyro is chowing down on the papaya mix but i realized i didnt put the g/b in the bin, i tried to put it in there and pyro went haywired lol, im fighting him to try to slide the bowl in he grabs the bowl in his mouth, trying to get to the meat! he fighting to push the top off, i couldnt put the top on because he had his head sticking out blocking me from latching it, and still going nuts trying to eat out of the bowl before i even put it down i had to lure him to the otherside of the bin with some meat and hurry and drop the bowl in before he sees me, i swear it was like a scene out of jurrasic park lol, i wish i had my camera with me , that would have made an awesome video lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214