• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Juancho Hunting Video xD

gebris353

5 Year Member
Well, here I come with another video of Juancho, this time hunting snails in grandma's garden. Sometimes she doesnt see them, but her tongue provides her a big sense of smell, as you know. She is quite touchy in removing the shell from the snails so she takes her time. She looks for them in the plants and under the ground too, because she knows how to dig very well. Once she is done, she rests over her apple tree. Hope you like it. I forgot to say before, but I know many of you have a youtube account so leave a message and I can know who you are and subscribe to your videos too, I love watching videos of tegus! :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn323oZQEmA

Btw, if you see any difference about she/he it's cause I still call her a "he" in youtube and a "she" here. :p

EDIT: I had to remove the video since it was claimed for Copyright, so if you could re write the comments on this new one I would appreciate it. ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your videos rock, I just keep watching them over and over. Thanks bro for sharing!!

gebris353

5 Year Member
Glad you like it, since my friends and people I know from the internet ask for them to know her better I thought this was the best way to show them, and it's great to have this feedback on the comments. I'm already subscribed to Bobby, so dont forget to give me your accounts so I can do the same with you. I'll do more vids too. :-D

Btw here I have a pic of her I took while sunbathing the same day that I recordered her:

2005362167091152158_rs.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dang she is a good looking girl, I know I have told you that before, but her color and pattern is awesome. I think she is about the best looking red female I have ever seen!! :)

gebris353

5 Year Member
Haha, thanks man, but I still think yours are competition! :-D

Btw, the music on this last video has been claimed as Copyright... of course, so I had to remove it. I have changed the music and I uploaded it again, so comments, ratings and favourites are gone. :bs

playlboi

5 Year Member
wicked tegu dude.

i still can't believe how small she is for being ten years old. lol

and her colors are awesome, doesn't look common among reds.

she's a new strain, we'll call her the chocolate tegu

haha

gebris353

5 Year Member
Haha, I'm ok with that, but in fact she is common among the red ones you can find in Argentina. Maybe it's the weather or way of living here, dunno. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan