• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I've got Burms too

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yes I have Burms also. To many to say the least. Man I need to get rid of some snakes LOL Oh well 26 big pythons and boas aren't too taxing. I'm so broke I have to fart twice to make a scent. LOL
owynseyeaftertheblackcow064.jpg

snakeseating049.jpg

Boas017.jpg

snakes015.jpg

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great pics, I'm too big of a wuss to get anything bigger than a BP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We would never try to get you into tegus, that would just be aweful, lol. 8) :roll: :)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks I have another Albino female she is het granite. I'll have to get some pics of her. She has lots of white on her. I have a male just like her. I also have another granite female.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Me either LOL I never seen a snake that could eat a human. Have you ever seen a group of tegus hit a chicken and tear it apart. Very cool if I do say so myself. I've never seen a reptile I wouldn't put my hands on. Call me crazy I guess. LOL

Epona142

5 Year Member
Stunning!

My EARLIEST memory, is of my dad bringing home a hatchling burmese python. Bam-Bam grew up with me, and lived to be 19 years old and 16 ft, before getting liver disease and passing on. I was devastated, and still miss her. She was an amazing snake, and as soon as our house is finished (I say that alot, don't I?) I plan on getting a burm. Can't decide which I like though! I'm fond of the granite and labyrinth, but we'll see!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
We have 3 burms at work, a breeding pair of albinos and a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. Loads of white on her. I plan on buying her when I move out of my dad's house.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
eddiezahra said:
this might sound dumb but what are the patches on ur granite? and whats a 1 yr growth rate for a burm?
Not a bit. The patches are patternless spots. Almost like pied but green. A burm will grow to on the low side 5ft.. I have seen some grow to 9 ft. . That's one year of growth. It really depends on how it is fed. I sold all my burms . I kinda miss them.

snakehandler

5 Year Member
I have had various kinds like molurus molurus and bivittatus.
Theyre mostly easy to handle altuogh i had a molurus molurus that would attack people. With big snakes food can be a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.