• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Its Time For Name That Reptile!

Okay heres the game, desribe a reptile, the first person to guess it wins and then THEY have to desribe one and the process repeats it self :D lets start!!!

Im from Sumatran, I usually turn to black when I get older but I do have some patters, I have a short tail. I used to be considerd a subspecies but now I am in a catagory all my own,Im known to be short temperd, & I am the shortest of my name group, and I am heavey bodied. can you guess what I am?

haha this one is not about this :D and no its not, this lizard in the picture is a Black Throated Monitor :D and if you were refering to my question on this lovely game heres a hint. it is not a lizard at all. :)

I passed out asleep on accident people sorrys >.<
reptastic said:
Give some details lol what do it eat

well they eat, Rats, Lizards, things like that thatd be on the ground. squirrels i suppose. heres a hint. theyre related to the bloods but theyre not red.

Strange_Evil said:
Borneo Short-Tailed Python

? ? ?

not a borneo :D refer to the page for a hint i just posted :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980