• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

its almost time for gen 2

hailo

5 Year Member
man o man i cant beleive its here seems like its been an eternity. hatch date is the 3rd so now its just a matter of time. .......OPEN OPEN OPEN
i know with 400 babies bobby is sick of the babies but i cant wait any longer :app

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Those guys are going to the most beautiful. The genes are gong to be more concentrated. I mean its like how can they be even more white. Ice x Hail babies are super white as it is.

All_American

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Those guys are going to the most beautiful. The genes are gong to be more concentrated. I mean its like how can they be even more white. Ice x Hail babies are super white as it is.

I was under the understanding that the 2nd gen is coming from Surgar X Blizzard? But hey, what do I know? LOL

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
They are but I was saying if the the ice hail sleet snow gen. had super high white babies then the next one is going to be ultra high white.

hailo

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
They are but I was saying if the the ice hail sleet snow gen. had super high white babies then the next one is going to be ultra high white.

im stoked i cant wait....gonna be things of beauty

Two Bananas Marinade said:
California tegu owners need to get together for a tegu play date lol

lets do this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu