• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

IP address banned

Edward Lotz

When I try to access some of the sites discussion I get a message that it can not be opened my IP Address has been banded. I am on my cell phone on the T-Mobile network.

Is there a way to get it to work? I like to read when the am not at home.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Contact site administator. Others have experienced simar problems. Don't want to lose you!

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
That's happened twice to me in the last month.... then it cleared up on it's own. I thought maybe no one wanted to hear about my problem child "Skully" anymore! LOL

RomanPort

That's happened twice to me in the last month.... then it cleared up on it's own. I thought maybe no one wanted to hear about my problem child "Skully" anymore! LOL

Hahahaha!

Oh, I haven't had any issues since this post. I'm not sure if it's related, but things seem to be working again

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980