• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Im Very Worried :(

CuriousTegu760

5 Year Member
On this past sunday I woke up my lil baby tegu. I offered some cut up pieces of mango and she eat about two pieces.

Then I put her back in the cage then she went back to sleep. Now it has been 5 days and I haven't seen any poop lying around the cage, I'm guessing she hasn't woken up or anything.

Im worried that the mango is still inside of her and i don't want it to rot in her stomach. :(

Should I wake up her? or will she be just fine? :?: :?:

I Serious don't know what to decide on, Im very worried about her :cry:

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I would take her out, give a little bit of mineral oil. Just pour some in a spoon or the cap and put it in front of her, she should flick it a couple times and possibly drink a little. Then give her a warm bath and see if anything comes out. Don't feed her again until shes out of hibernation. ;)

When I thought my little one was clogged up I gave her some mineral oil and within 30 mins she gave me a really liquidy "poo". There was VERY little poo but it proved that she was clogged!

Spencer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029