• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Im soooo excited

Steven.

Hey guys. For those who don't know.. I gave prime, my 2011 aa, to my cousin for her birthday. She turned 12 but she's been prime's buddy since day one. She loves him just as much as i do. With that being said.. Saturday at the daytona breeders expo i will be picking up my 1 week old blue. Im crazy excited just to have the opportunity to put my hands on a blue hatchling. But to have such a rare and valuable animal to take care of is the best part. Im so pumped and ready... Ill be doing things a little bit different with this one.. First and for most ill use a 40 breeder and not a 4x2x2 (which is for sale). I noticed when the cage is too big for them their a little more crazy.. So Im not doing that. Next instead of using a halogen bulb and reptisun bulb ill be using a powersun to take care of uva and uvb needs.. Anyways that's it for now. Lemme know if you guys have any recommendations for raising a blue. Thanks.

sent from my phone to your eyes

spark678

That was nice of you to give up your extreme to your cousin. Whos going to have blues at the daytona expo? I may be going not sure yet.

Steven.

Hey spark. How's the extreme doing?.. I gave her my all American. But there are couple breeders that might have blues there. I have one pre ordered with underground. But imma look around at those other guys just to make sure Im getting the best from the best.. Bro you have to go to the show. We didn't have a cold winter this year so everyone is gonna have hatchlings of all sorts of things.. Im really trying to find a black throat hatchlings..

sent from my phone to your eyes

spark678

Hes good. Thinking about getting a blue. Im trying to find a cheap hotel and I may show up friday and leave saturday. Anyone know of a cheap hotel?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980