• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'm a Grandmother at age 14!!!

kethry

5 Year Member
yup i am my sugar gliders had givven birth to a young baby girl
her name is going to be Kai
i love that name what do you think :-D
i'll post pic soon of her

kethry

5 Year Member
Picture080.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture077.jpg
:-D :-D :-D :-D :) :) 8) :shock: :lol: 8) :( :) ;)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i want one of those but my mom says "no rodents" (i know they arent rodents and i have told her that but she thinks anything thats small and furry is a rodent).

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
i want one of those but my mom says "no rodents" (i know they arent rodents and i have told her that but she thinks anything thats small and furry is a rodent).

Shave It!!!!!!!!! (Just kidding)

tegusaurus

5 Year Member
crimsonrazac said:
Why are they illegal to own In my state! :cry: Very cute though. Congrats

I don't get how come some reptiles are illegal to own in some states but not in others. Makes no sense. No sense a'tall

MizM

5 Year Member
Sugar gliders are very easy to obtain in CA. Look in the Greensheet, on Craigslist and ask your local mom & pop pet store. I knew many people in CA who owned them. Ferrets are illegal there too, but there are an estimated 500,000 in the state!!!

Back on topic: congratulations granny!!! What an adorable baby!

kethry

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIe8a987v2g&feature=channel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIe8a987 ... annel_page</a><!-- m -->
is a vid of here now

Suzanne

5 Year Member
So adorable, now I just have to convince my boyfriend to get me one, lol. Can sugar gliders be housed alone or do they have to be kept in pairs or groups?

kethry

5 Year Member
Suzanne said:
So adorable, now I just have to convince my boyfriend to get me one, lol. Can sugar gliders be housed alone or do they have to be kept in pairs or groups?

you have to have atleast 2 of them or they ca die of lonelyness even if you spend all you time with them. :(
i have percy thing i can spend alot of time with him since i was homeschooled and then he stared to over clean him self and have bald spots around other than his marking spots so then i have to get another and thats how i got Sweetie. :-D
percy was 150$
and sweetie was 200$
plus cage 100$
toys 50$
pouches was anouther 50$ for the good stuff
food a month is like 30$but it can add easly :lol:
but they are great pets just alot of care ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu