• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Illegal zoo in luggage

G

Check out the list of critters this guy had in his luggage ..

All those tortoises ...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41512490/ns/...?gt1=43001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41512490/ns/...?gt1=43001</a><!-- m -->

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Wow! He actually believed he was going to make it with all those animals,come on a parrot!? :crazy lol. he sure did have a lot of animals in just 3 suitcases(did you see that list,wow!) This was just a wow story,thanks for sharing!

skippy

5 Year Member
I've been to that market! It actually had a pretty tame array of animals. I didn't see anything that I didn't recognize from my local pet store and it wasn't even that cheap!

It was kind of weird seeing an albino Cali king at a herp shop in Bangkok though.

I can't believe the number of animals he had either, nor the selection- ball pythons? What was he going to do with 16 of them?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow. Now that is wierd the type of animals he tried to smuggle out. I mean the ploughshare tortoise i understand but a ball pyton you can get those anywhere.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:chin Makes me wonder what he had in mind for them and or how much he could get for each.

As for the Bp's not everyone likes them but they're becoming more and more popular and not just in the US. New imports can fetch a pretty penny because they add new blood to breeding lines. Not to mention if they're different in some way or another and it turns out to be genetic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat