• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Iggy...my CWD

ThePHX

5 Year Member
the first one is of her in march...shes HUgE
IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

that dead leaf always makes me sad when i see it..., those are from jan 22
Seventh.jpg

thats her on sept 18th, shes grew close to a ft while ive had her, and countless grams...

ThePHX

5 Year Member
I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean... no one wants to breed them because theres no "profit." I want to breed them to stop the importation of them...i dont care if id have to sell them for 10 bucks to beat out the importers..its my goal :D

im gonna upload some new pictures, it looks a lot better in there now...

dicy

5 Year Member
how do the life plants hold in ur viv cuz the times i tried it they where trashed ore dugged out ore dead in a week :D but i realy wanna try live ones cuz they look better and raise humidety and whut not

ThePHX

5 Year Member
i mist them everyday, water them probably likee every 3-4 days. But, i have floros that are called "ott lite" which are made for indoor growing. But id definately look at the plant verrryy cloesly for mites and ants. I keep finding them inside my tank, and ive had to take iggy out twice to spray with some insect soap.
Now i get like 1 inch away from the new plants and i spray them with the jet nozzle on my hose to blast away anything i can

dicy

5 Year Member
mites usualy r no problem in waterdragons to be honest i never heard of mites in waterdragons do to their humid nature and aquatic habits but migth try real plants in my new viv and hope they survive :D thanx for the info

ThePHX

5 Year Member
yeah, i dont think they were mites, just really small ants cause they looked exactly the same. I see them on every plant i buy pretty much thats why ive just resorted to blasting them off :D Oh yeah i have real plants in both my cham enclosures, they love them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu