• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I need driftwood

Beazer

5 Year Member
This is for future reference. I am going to be rebuilding my Varanus auffenbergi cages in a couple months and also I need to build lots of cages for future pythons and agamas, and I need driftwood from clean(er) areas, preferably ocean driftwood. The good stuff that is solid (that can have screws in it for perches) and wont break/fall apart. Weight doesnt matter on it as long as its strong (like, how some driftwood is light as a feather but strong). peaces 4 feet and larger with a 3inch-7inch diameter. Stumps I need as well (for basking for other lizards).

I am from Phoenix, AZ so we dont get much driftwood out here unless you hit the lakes (which are dirty) or if you hike creeks (which I just tore my hip cartilage and am going to be down for a few weeks and cant hike for a few months). Lol, so yeah, its a lot to ask for but if anybody can collect driftwood they find that fit that description, I would love to pay them for it and the shipping. But once again, this is for the people who live by beaches and stuff. Thanks guys and gals.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980