• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I laughed SO hard

MissJillian

adam1120

mee too when i saw that lol they act like he needs a like a huge farm. what does he want to see a million tegu babys roaming around outside bobbys house lol hes great guy who care about tegus and if he does import hell of nice imports bobby:D lol

teguboy77

5 Year Member
I saw this video a while ago somebody was posting it on here and a couple other sites,its funny but at the same time childish,i mean talk about no life,his stock speaks for its self bottom line,there will always be haters hating.:)

MissJillian

Yeah haha there's going to be a tegu ranch and Bobby is going to be riding around on horseback herding the babies into boxes.

tora

Rofl. No eggs, yet there's videos up of his gu's hatching, and his breeders.
Whoever made that must have been rubbed the wrong way by Mr. Hill to try and ruin his rep like that.

MissJillian said:
Yeah haha there's going to be a tegu ranch and Bobby is going to be riding around on horseback herding the babies into boxes.

Oh my god your comment has me cracking up. XD

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is the first time i've seen the video but that was the information they were trying to spam us with here. I flagged the video as bullying. I hope you all do the same. Bobby shouldn't be harassed like that.

Jason

5 Year Member
MissJillian said:
That damn near split my ribs!
I think it's true tho. I thought i saw him last year lassoing a couple reds. He's not horseback though, he rides an extreme giant.

MissJillian

Josh said:
This is the first time i've seen the video but that was the information they were trying to spam us with here. I flagged the video as bullying. I hope you all do the same. Bobby shouldn't be harassed like that.

I completely agree. I'm sure all of us can do that for him.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I saw this a while back, and flagged it, but it seems even youtube knows this Vid is a bunch of Bull so they don't even bother to take it down (lol xD)

CrankbaitJedi

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep those Tegus rollin
Their bellies there a'swollen
Rawhide!!!

Move em on, Head em up
Head em up, Move em on
Move em on, Head em up
RAWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Keep on wranglin' Bobby Hill...

MissJillian

CrankbaitJedi said:
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep those Tegus rollin
Rawhide!!!

Move em on, Head em up
Head em up, Move em on
Move em on, Head em up
RAWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Keep on wranglin' Bobby Hill...

My roommate is now staring at me because I laughed so hard I snorted. Thank you.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah i remember this guy, its a freaking shame i hope he didnt think he wa really persuading people not to buy from bobby, i mean come on seriously if he imported why cant anyone else import extreme giant? And why does why tegu looks identical to his parents?

WildlifeLover429

Jason said:
MissJillian said:
That damn near split my ribs!
I think it's true tho. I thought i saw him last year lassoing a couple reds. He's not horseback though, he rides an extreme giant.

Ha Ha Ha that's TO FUNNY!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh no not this again. This was spamed on Kingsnake, on fuana, on the other tegu forum and here like a few months back. The dude has no life! I think he also went digging for info on another member too.

lol love the jokes those!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CrankbaitJedi said:
Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep those Tegus rollin
Rawhide!!!

Move em on, Head em up
Head em up, Move em on