• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I have a tegu I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how big this one gets

Maurice turner

I been working at a pet shop for some years and one day we got tegus in and the guy said black and white but I look in to it more and I find out it's hybrid So I'm. Wondering how large does she gets I had her for a year and a half now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 103

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hybrid of what??

B&W and reds out to be approximately 3 ft by that age, but sex, nutrition, genes, birth size, play roles.

Roadkill

5 Year Member
Pretty certain that's not a hybrid (why is everyone so eager to have a hybrid?!?!?), that's a Tupinambis teguixin.

Roadkill

5 Year Member
I've had some fairly big ones in my time, they just don't get as robust as the Salvator sp. Maximum size 3, maybe 4 feet long including tail.

Maurice turner

Thank you I'm won't to get in to breeding So I'm learning they're very interesting creatures they have a very interesting personality so I'm just trying to know exact species lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214