• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Humane Society of the United States and Bank of America

Kebechet

So, I'm sure you've all heard of the Humane Society. The Humane Society and the Humane Society of the United States are two different organizations. The former isn't lobbying with PETA to take our reptiles away as "pets" while the Humane Society of the United States is.

I'm making this post because I just discovered that some of us may be making contributions to the HSUS without knowing it.

I got this card a while back through Bank of America. Why? Well, it had animals on it. No one ever told me the fine print-

"For each new checking account opened, The Humane Society of the United States will receive $10 and an additional $5 on each annual anniversary of the account opening, subject to a minimum balance requirement. The Humane Society of the United States will also receive .10 cents for every $100 you make in purchases with The Humane Society of the United States branded debit card."

Excuse me? No, no and NO. I'm seeing if I can change my debit card immediately :/ I know I can't be the only one who didn't know about this either.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
haha figures,assholes trying to take away more of our freedoms...>.>

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat