• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How to Get Blue to Eat Outside Tank

ashesc212

5 Year Member
My baby blue is getting bigger and I think it's a good idea if we start shifting him over to feeding outside of the tank. He's really aggressive with his food and I don't want that to be my finger when he's bigger. I tried last night, and he freaked out and thought it was play time. I had put his ground turkey bowl, some crickets, and a few mealies in a cardboard box and put the little guy in there. He clearly was not a fan of that plan and tried to hang out on me instead. Needless to say, I resorted to feeding him in the tank again. *sigh*

I don't want him to become cage aggressive. Any tips or is he still too young? (4-5 weeks I think)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029