• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How much to feed hatchlings?

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I frequently read to feed young Tegus dailyÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ and adults every 2~3 daysÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

But how much?

Is it better to feed young Tegus one large meal per day or multiple smaller meals?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Toby_H said:
I frequently read to feed young Tegus dailyÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ and adults every 2~3 daysÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

But how much?

Is it better to feed young Tegus one large meal per day or multiple smaller meals?

I feed mine once a day, and give them all they care to eat. As for the adults, I feed them everyday as well, but mine also hibernate for many months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus