1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!
    Dismiss Notice

How can we improve TeguTalk?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chit Chat' started by Josh, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Josh

Josh Administrator Staff Member 5 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

I'm always open to hearing members' ideas on how we can improve the site. If you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know in this thread, by PM, or by email. All ideas will be heard/read and the best ones will get implemented!

Thanks everyone! :)
    Yogamum likes this.
  2. Josh

I've gotten a few really thoughtful and insightful emails. Thank you! Please keep your suggestions coming!

Also, I'm looking for a member who is on TT daily that would be interested in posting the monthly tegu photo contest threads. It's fairly simple to do but usually members get a bit more creative with contest themes and such. I'm the computer nerd - not so creative ;) :)
  3. Mr. Jiffy

Mr. Jiffy New Member

Don't Know if it's a problem for anyone else but when I get on TT on my phone the website does this. I use the chrome app.

Attached Files:

Josh likes this.
  4. Josh

Thanks for the heads up. I need to fix that ASAP!
  5. Iron Soldier91

Iron Soldier91 Member

Keep it honest. Scammers and liars need to go.
    Largelizards likes this.
  6. Largelizards

Largelizards Member

I posted in wrong place before, but a lot of other members including myself keep getting “your ip is banned” message. It’s not always happening, but is happening a lot and is super frustrating. Also, it would be nice to know how our data is being kept safe, without exposing any details that would comprise our security by sharing.

Thanks in advance, this is a great forum!
  7. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Just heard back from Josh. Says should be fixed now. If any difficulties still, he says contact him directly.
    Debita, RomanPort and Largelizards like this.
  8. RomanPort

RomanPort Member

Glad to hear that it should be working. I haven't seen any issues since this.

I'm just curious, how should I be contacting him directly? Last night, before reading this post, I tried sending an E-Mail to [email protected] as suggested by his profile, but no mail server seems to exist here.
  9. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Good. good. To reach Josh email or private message. Try both to be sure.
  10. James Smith

James Smith Active Member

I love this forum and there isn't a lot I would change. Maybe one or two things. The ability to put longer video,1 to 2 minutes long at the most, would be nice. Lastly the ability to organize people whole live close to one another to meet face to face with there tegu, something like a outside group of there region. Of course certain measures would have to met to keep everyone safe thought, but do able.
    Largelizards likes this.