• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How big is everones 09 Extreme Giants? (Pics)

Richard21

5 Year Member
Got this idea from Venomvipe hope he does not mind. Well I would like to see pictures of everyones hatchling Extreme Giants to compare growths color ect. It would be helpful if you can measure them and know their size. I will start it off.

Here is my 09 baby Neo born July 5.
Richpics150.jpg

Richpics149.jpg

He is just under 16 inchs. But I could not get him to be straight.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Here's some fresh pics (August 21, 2009) of Beauregard I took 20 minutes ago. Couldn't get him to hold still for a solid measurement but looks like he's holding at 20", maybe a tad bit more. He was hatched out June 10, 2009.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus/August212009?authkey=Gv1sRgCKezprXYsdHv-QE#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalu ... XYsdHv-QE#</a><!-- m -->

...Jefroka

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Thanks Richard. I keep wondering what his head and neck color will amount to, been kinda creamish/gray.

Bobby said sometimes they will go through a dramatic change come adulthood, so I guess its really a wait and see thing, ultimately.

BTW, Neo looks very healthy and stout!

...Jefroka

koikaren

5 Year Member
Draco's at 19" but it was to hard to measure and take pic...he was to curious about everything...lol....maybe pics next time

Jefroka

5 Year Member
koikaren said:
Draco's at 19" but it was to hard to measure and take pic...he was to curious about everything...lol....maybe pics next time

Did you ever find out when Draco hatched out? His Parents? If I remember correctly, I believe Draco and Beauregard are siblings, no?

...Jefroka

koikaren

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
koikaren said:

Did you ever find out when Draco hatched out? His Parents? If I remember correctly, I believe Draco and Beauregard are siblings, no?

...Jefroka

Eragon is a Roy x Purdy baby hatched on June 27th, and Draco is a Ice x Hail baby hatched on June 8th

Jefroka

5 Year Member
koikaren said:
Jefroka said:
koikaren said:

...Jefroka

Eragon is a Roy x Purdy baby hatched on June 27th, and Draco is a Ice x Hail baby hatched on June 8th

Yes, this is what I thought, they are indeed siblings. I spoke with Bobby a few days ago and he said June 8, but said they actually did hatch June 10.

Very cool, Draco and Beauregard are brothers!

...Jefroka

AWD247

5 Year Member
WOW I totally missed this thread, heres my lil guy a few weeks ago, havent been able to do any recent updates

vegete16.jpg

Vegeta162.jpg

Cant belive he was so small when I got him, he fit right in the palm of my hand,
asleepinhand.jpg

I wonder if giving him some :morn would wake him up :grno
Looks like hes starting to go down/ I dont want him to :bawl
but.. guess theres not much I can do about it.

All_American

5 Year Member
I would like to add to this forum with pictures, but the only thing is my roy x purdy and my blizzard x sugar both have gone down already for the start of brumation I believe. I don't see them often and don't want to disturb them just for a photo shoot...

Richard21

5 Year Member
Thanka Jefroka! He is growing and fast, he is shedding but still getting whiter? It hards to explain lol.

AWD247

5 Year Member
:roon

Here's a quick update pic of Vegeta @ 17 3/4"
Starting to show alot of white, ill take better pics after this shed.

vv2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu