• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

housing

cathspythons

5 Year Member
cheers chriz,im getting two females deliverd today.was just wondering how they would get along together.i was planning to put the 3ft one in with my b&w and the 2ft one in a 5ft viv on her own.

chriz

5 Year Member
just wach them when u put them in together as there a chance they may fight when i had my reds the female wud always try n bully the male 4 all the best basking spots n hides. so just make sure that u enought room 4 tem 2 share or u have more than 1 basking spot n hides. hope they get on well with each other.

cathspythons

5 Year Member
ive got 2 hides,just might need to sort out anouther basking spot.fingers crossed they will get on fine.if not,whats 1 more viv in the house lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.