• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

high white giant (storm)*pics added*

new2tegus

I can't wait till he's the same size as your guys lol. They look great. He's in the middle of another shed, his head always seems brown now lol.

LizardzRock

Ya'lls gu's are awesome. Mine never got like that, but I did not have an extreme. The colors they produce as they get older are so cool. Thanks for sharing!!!

new2tegus

He's in a new shed too lol. They grow so fast. He's averaging three XL mice a day. I am very glad he is so gentle with me haha, the classic tegu crunch tells me without looking that use to be a skull. He isn't food aggressive to where I'd worry. He has very good aim lol. The one time he was hungry I could feel the air as he ran past my hand and stepped on the plate taking the mouse. All he wants to do is come out and climb on me now. I was worried at first but now I'm just respectful of what he's capable of. I have a beardie too and that little turd has already nipped me lol. First time I was worried it would be Jekyll,instead it was Stoli, which just kinda tickled. He missed the fuzzy lol,or he didn't.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You think you got it bad I found storm didn't like mic_e (even the jumbo) because apparently they are too small because he has no problems taking rats Lol I'm averaging. 3-4 smallish rats a week, some days he will take 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me