• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

High contract hatch cb,cuban iguana .....

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Just got this high contrast male cuban iguana hatchling today.Bought him from Sam Pascucci,awsome colors and cam very healthy,i would definitely do business with him again.Here is some pictures from my cell phone sorry for the poor quality pictures,better pictures coming soon thx.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice lookin iggy. I'm interested to see how the high contrast look as adults, keep us updated!

Maro1

Teguboy, Nice looking IG. I looked at those then ended up getting one Ben Siegle had. Looking forward to seeing yours grow up. How are you housing him?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Maro1 said:
Teguboy, Nice looking IG. I looked at those then ended up getting one Ben Siegle had. Looking forward to seeing yours grow up. How are you housing him?

Hes in a 50 gallon tank for now,hes 12'' long,after winter i'm building a permanent encloser.I looked at ben siegles too thats funny,they are healthy looking too.This guy was alittle different so i went with him.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
DragonsDen said:
Congrats!! Nice Iguana! I can't wait to see what it looks like as it gets older!

Thank you,yeah it will be neat to see how his color turns out.Hes alittle flighty but thats normal hes stressed out,so ill leave him be lol.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
james.w said:
Good looking Cuban. How is your rhino doing?

Thanks james.w my rhino is doing very well hes right at 27'' and still eating like a horse,i have to get a new camera then i'll post new pictures of my rhino and cuban.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Sweet looking lizard, i'm looking for something to pick up at the nov27 expo, so who knows. More pic will be great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029