• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi from UK

Circe

5 Year Member
Hi, this seems a very informative site which is good. I live in the North of England and am getting a black and white tegu very shortly. I've wanted one of these since I was a small girl and a local pet shop had one in which I used to go in all the time to handle. That's way too many years ago, but I know someone who wants rid of their youngster who is aggressive. I don't consider this a problem as his living conditions at the moment are not adequate and he's quite stressed; he'll calm down with time and patience.
I've had lizards before but apart from the tegu I'm getting next week, I just have snakes at the moment. Blood pythons, Carpets, a couple of rescue Cali Kings and a Western Hognose.
I must admit I haven't been entirely truthful with my beloved when I suggested I take on the tegu, fibbed a little bit about the potential size - I'm sure it will be a lovely surpise to him as the lizard grows . . . :oops:
Can't wait for him to arrive :app

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

Circe

5 Year Member
The little guy came last night - he is just the best. He's not really been handled and is stressed and aggressive as a result but I'm sure that this will not last for too long. I had him out this morning (everything is so strange for him that handling is just another strangeness) and once he realise that I wasn't going to let him bite me he settled down on my arm.
He's a Columbian, not Argentine as I had been told, but I like him no less for that. What a cutie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.