• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi aLL

vidus

5 Year Member
Hi everyone..

I'm new here.I'd like to join here coz i found that this site is the most informative place for tegu.hope i can learn and share much more.
ive been keeping my male 8 month tegu for 3 months and i found that everyday he's become more interesting and fun.i got few things to ask and maybe i'll post that in other threads.
i'm indonesian, so sorry for my weird english,, :-D

regards

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What part of Indonesia do you live in? I've stayed there for 2 weeks before...I believe I was on the coast in Bali.

vidus

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
What part of Indonesia do you live in? I've stayed there for 2 weeks before...I believe I was on the coast in Bali.

i'm in bandung.its in west java.it's 2 hrs from jakarta.bali is still beautiful island,but i don't know if there's any reptile freaks. :-D

thx for the welcome

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
vidus said:
DZLife said:

i'm in bandung.its in west java.it's 2 hrs from jakarta.bali is still beautiful island,but i don't know if there's any reptile freaks. :-D

thx for the welcome

In other words, you manage to avoid all of us tourists :p

At one point (I don't remember where it was, but it was at a resort somewhere tropical).....anyway, I think I was about 11, and I was herping like I always do when I go on vacations, and a local lady who was a staff member approaches me and asks me if I have ever been to (insert name here) resort in (so-and-so place.) The answer was yes. She proceeded to ask me when I was there. The answer was 2 years before. She said that her sister used to work at the resort I visited two years before and talked about me; the crazy white boy who ruined the bushes catching lizards and snakes. :grno What a coincidence!

vidus

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
vidus said:
DZLife said:

thx for the welcome

In other words, you manage to avoid all of us tourists :p

At one point (I don't remember where it was, but it was at a resort somewhere tropical).....anyway, I think I was about 11, and I was herping like I always do when I go on vacations, and a local lady who was a staff member approaches me and asks me if I have ever been to (insert name here) resort in (so-and-so place.) The answer was yes. She proceeded to ask me when I was there. The answer was 2 years before. She said that her sister used to work at the resort I visited two years before and talked about me; the crazy white boy who ruined the bushes catching lizards and snakes. :grno What a coincidence!

hey,if i was there that time, then it would be a white boy and a local boy who ruined the bushes catching lizard and snakes. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan