1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by twitchster, Oct 29, 2018.

1. twitchster

twitchster New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first post here and just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Nashville area and have been a reptile enthusiast for most of my life but just started keeping them withing the las 6-7 years. I own 4 altogether, them being a Bearded Dragon, Frilled Dragon and Ball Python. As of about a month I am also the proud owner of an Argentine Black and White Tegu (Carlos). That little dude is awesome and is already climbing up onto my shoulder to chill. Anyway, just a short synopsis of me and if you have any questions, just ask!
  2. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

Welcome!
  3. AlphaAlpha

AlphaAlpha Active Member

Hello and welcome;):D ..... I hope whilst up on your shoulder you support and keep in constant contact, as falling from this hieght for a large mainly ground bearing annimal can be dangerous.
    Walter1 likes this.
  4. twitchster

twitchster New Member

I do. Dude is too awesome to let anything happen to him.
    AlphaAlpha likes this.
  5. Guman

Guman Active Member

Welcome any pictures?