• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey Guys/Gals

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Hello Everyone I have been reading the other tegu site since 2004 or 2005 but have been more of a lurker than a poster. I've been dying to get a tegu for years now and may finally be receiving a nice little blue soon as long as all goes well. This site looks to be very well done so congrats to the creater and moderators.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Welcome to the family maddogg9019!!!! Glad to hear you made the switch! :hug lol I can assure you this site is run waaaay better then that other one. dont to forget to post some pics when you get him or we all have the right to come and steel it away from you :lymo hahahaha just kiddin :moon2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.