• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hey everyone!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hi everyone.

i am 14 and i have a firebellied toad (lily). my tiger ameiva died 2 days ago (R.I.P Jasper) so i might be getting a new lizard in February for my birthday. i am looking at getting a water dragon.

we also have 2 Norwegian Forest Cats (Male Zeke, Female Zoe) that are family cats (tho they prefer me to everyone else)

and my brother has a bearded dragon (Male Fluffy) and a dog that is a Siberian Husky/ Australian Shepherd (Female Roo). i might be getting his beardie soon because with work and all he cant give it the attention it needs.

i love all kinds of animals and look forward to seeing pics of your animals and sharing some of my own.:D

~ZEKE~

ZEKE

5 Year Member
here are some pics of my animals!

Jasper (R.I.P)
DSCN10400001.jpg

DSCN11880004.jpg

DSCN10220001_1.jpg

DSCN10380001.jpg

Lily
goodpicoflily.jpg

lily.jpg

Guido (R.I.P)
guido.jpg

Roo (very old pic)
roo.jpg

Zeke (black and white) and Zoe (black)
DSCN10460001.jpg

DSCN10470002.jpg

DSCN11930008.jpg

DSCN10480003.jpg

zeke.jpg

DSCN11920007.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thanks everyone. i might be getting a water dragon for my birthday in February now that i have room to build a big tank. that would be an awesome birthday.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thanks. i forgot to post pics of the bearded dragon. ill see if i can find some

HazyRep

5 Year Member
I think I saw you on another forum
And I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Ameivas are really cool little guys.
I'm new here too, but I still welcome you :D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Whats crackin ZEKE! Nice to have ya here. Too bad about your Ameiva. They are really hard to care for though. What type of Water Dragon do you want?

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i like both the asian and aussie. i think i will be gettin an asian tho because they are cheeper and i have read they are less flighty.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE, welcome to the forums, glad you came to join us. You have some very nice looking animals!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.